1. Do Not sit on your pool table, or you risk ruining the pool tables level and possibly breaking the wax that holds the 3 pieces of the slate together.
2. Brush your pool table after play, always brush with the grain not against. Use a brush specifically made for pool table felt. You may also vacuum with a very light suction vacuum to remove chalk build up / residue.
3.Do Not use a cue stick that does not have a cue tip. Without the cue tip you risk puncturing the felt when taking a shot.
4. You may clean leather pockets with a very soft cloth and leather cleaner.
5. Don't ever attempt to move your pool table fully assembled, even a couple feet. You will offset the level and you also risk cracking the wax that holds the 3 pieces of slate together and /or the tables frame itself. Remember the average table weighs about 950lbs fully assembled.
6. The ball set can be cleaned with ball cleaner, however there are some who use a soft cloth dampered with warm water.
7. Wood pool tables should be cleaned with wood cleaner and a soft cloth.
8. You should always use a pool table cover when not in use. You prevent dust build up,and spills.
9. It's always recommended that cues be stored in an upright position, to prevent warping.
10. Felt can be cleaned with pool table felt cleaner. If you have pets, There are some who say a lint roller works great for stray hairs that stick to the felt.
Buy Quality Pool Tables
Pool Table Moving or Repair Services
See our Felt Colors
Pool Table Care and Maintenance
pool table care and maintenance, how to clean pool table felt, cleaning a pool table, how to take care of a billiard table, pool table cleaning supplies, pool felt, billiard table refelting, pool tables refelt, recovering a pool table, buy used pool tables, pool tables near me.
las vegas, henderson nv, los angeles, inland empire, san gabriel valley, san fernando valley, ventura, palm springs, san diego, west los angeles, san bernardino, riverside